Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Walton County Agriculture Education Center (AG Center) is sponsored by the Walton County Cattlemen's Association and is used primarily for horse shows, livestock shows, 4 - H, FFA, rodeo events and various assembly meetings. Policies governing the use of this facility are determined by the Facility Advisory Committee and must be observed unless changes are agreed to in writing by the Walton County Extension Agent who is in charge of booking.
Covered Livestock Arena show arena (90 feet by 140 feet)
Outdoor Arena Outdoor horse riding ring, with review stand (252 feet by 126 feet)
1. Person wishing to use AG Center for equestrian-related activities.
2. Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (21 years old) and adult shall remain on premises for entire activity.
3. Rider must be county residents only.
Under Georgia law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury to, or the death of a participant in equestrian activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities.” Pursuant to Chapter 12 of Title 4 of the official code of Georgia Annotated.
1. Rider is responsible for confirming arena availability for each visit.
2. Rider agrees to leave facility clean, free of trash and in same condition as was found on arrival.
3. Rider agrees to make all repairs to facility should any damage arise while in use.
4. Use of facility is for day use only, no overnight visits.
5. Rider completely and forever releases Property Owner from all liability for any claims, demands, injuries, obligations, actions, causes of action, rights, damages, costs, losses of service, expenses and compensation of any nature whatsoever which arise wholly or partially due to the negligence of Property Owner arising out of or connected to the use of Property.
6. This agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and any action arising in any way out of this agreement shall be decided in the Superior Court of Walton County.
7. Rider recognizes the use of Property for equestrian-related purposes, including but not limited to riding horses, is potentially dangerous and could cause injury to Rider, and Rider and his / her legal Guardian(s) (where applicable) expressly acknowledge and understand such risks and voluntarily assume any injuries or damages that result from exposure to such risks.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field